Tuesday, May 26, 2009

One more time bah=humbug

I wrote twice yesterday and each time I don't know what happoened to it. I am very frustrated and don't think all this nonsense is worth it. No one I doubt reads it anyway as its boring to most everyone but me. If I could figure out a way to delete it, I would.

Today was a good day. I got the lula quilt sewed over the weekend at home and went to the center today and got the backing and batting done. Needs tieing and that hopefully will happen tomorrow. I also got most of the squares vut for the July 4th quilt and should be able to lay it out tomorrow. I had some great help today from 2 people who know what they are doing and do it well.

Thursday I'll only be there half of day if that. I have to get to the bank, have lunch I think with Shirley at a Chinese restartant and then over to JC Lincoln for a class on excercise for people who have problems breathing. Then on to a doctor for a hearing test. Then home and finish packing for my trip to kingman. Thats all Folks!!!!!

3 comments:

McKinley's said...

It is so great that you are talented in making quilts!!! I wish I had more time to make some. I hope when my kids are older I can get more into it.

Brent and Haley said...

I wasn't aware that there are exercise classes for people with breathing problems. Next time I see you I want you to show me your exercise moves. Have a relaxing time in Kingman!

Rob N Amy said...

Hi Mom,
Your blog is great! You are doing better than me. It's all I can do to read everybodies blog. Keep up the great work. Thanks for comin to Kingman. It was great to get together.

Valerie