Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh my gosh I got this far by myself. Now what do I do. I might write a big thing and than you never see it cause I have done something stupid and it all went away. But here goes anyway.

Its been a week of doctors, dentist, chiropracter, check x-ray for the doctor on Monday. (Pulmondosit). i have some heart tests coming up end of month. I stil don;'t feel all that great. When my pulse goes up high enough, I usually feel really rotten and lightheaded. My heart keeps skipping beats. Oh well that's life.

Yes Scott is special and thinks of the neatest things to do. But then all my kids are special in there own ways. That whole bus know my son was out there waving and holding a sign (Love You). I still hear about it from some of the people on the bus. They all thought it was pretty neat too.

I have my armed forces quilt done at last. Thought it would never get done with me being in the hop ital and all but i had some help. Now I have another one laid out and looks like it might be sold and I'm no where near done. But the special project I was going to work on using photographs isn't going so well. I put water on the picture and it faded away. So Barbara at the center has to do some research this weekend. This was all her idea anyway.

Now that i have bored you enough I'll close here and go to bed.

3 comments:

McKinley's said...

Yeah!!! Your post posted!!!! So glad to hear from you! I like that idae of an armed forces quilt. Would love to see a pic of that on your blog. :0)

Sarah or Stephen said...

You're so crafty, I would love to see your armed forces quilt as well. LOve you, will you be in Kingman this weekend for Mothers Day?

Brent and Haley said...

Hey, where is the picture of the quilt? I know I've seen it at one point, but I would love to see the completed one. You are so talented! Wouldn't you like to do a quilting project with me during one of my breaks? I'll just have to think of a theme I would like to do!